BERNINA L 890
BERNINA L 890 - Outstanding overlock and coverstitches
The L 890 is perfectly suited for working with all types of fabrics, including knits as well as wovens. You’ll enjoy the ultimate serger experience when you combine the many preprogrammed stitches with the beauty of decorative threads. An innovation 100% designed and engineered in Switzerland and manufactured by BERNINA.
Truly a revolution in Overlock and Coverstitching
- One-Step BERNINA Air Threader
- Intuitive operation via touch screen
- Fast, precise & quiet
- Extremely convenient
- Total Stitch Control
The One-step BERNINA Air Threader
- Thread the machine by one simple step
- Loopers are in the correct position
- Threading that is actually fun
The threads are magically moved through the machine via one simple step on the foot control. So both hands remain free. The L 890 automatically sets the loopers in the correct position for the air threader – no turning the handwheel or searching for the right position. Simply press the foot control and you're off!
Intuitive operation via touch screen
- Centrally located Color Touch Screen
- Sewing Consultant, Stitch Optimizer & helpful animations
- Expert Mode or Guided Mode
Stitch selection, individual stitch settings & properties or memory – the touch screen has all available & allows you to make changes while sewing. Advanced users can apply all settings directly in Expert Mode, while the Guided Mode offers step-by-step instructions. Both modes automatically set the thread tension, stitch length and differential feed along with stitch selection.
Perfect seams due to Total Stitch Control
- Save 100 Stitches in your Personal Memory
- Adjust stitch length, differential feed & thread tension while sewing
- Needle stop can be permanently set up or down
With the L 890 you can change all settings individually and save up to 100 stitches in your Personal Memory. Also, stitch length, differential feed, thread tension, cutting width or any other stitch parameter can be adjusted while sewing. A simple turn of the mtc (Micro Thread Control) lets you modify the amount of overedge thread.