Gain confidence and skills on your choice of sewing project at a fortnightly sewing clinic with expert help from The Craftorialist.
- When: Fortnightly Fridays 12–3 pm *
- Dates: 28 May, 11 & 25 June, 9 & 23 July
- Where: House of Cloth
- Cost: $50 per class or book for 6 classes $270
- Bookings: Call +61 3 5443 6400
- What to bring: your choice of sewing project/s, sewing machine, tools, pattern and chosen materials.
- COVID protocols apply. Bring a mask, and do not attend if you have symptoms.
Who is the Craftorialist?
Linnet Good learned to use a sewing machine at the age of 9, and has been creating clothing ever since. Having worked over ten years in costume for film and theatre, and twenty years in the clothing industry, she still loves the magic of making something beautiful to wear, from the initial idea to the finished garment.
* Limit of 4 people, currently one place available.